In order to use a Harley gift card on our website, you will need to convert it into a Boardtracker H-D online gift certificate.
Step 1- Register your card
- Go to this website: https://getmybalance.com/ and register your address to the card. While you are there, be sure to make note of the gift cards balance, expiration date and 3 digit security code. You will need to know each of those three things in order to proceed.
- Special Note - If the expiration date is greater than 2027, then just use 2027 as the expiration date.
Step 2 - Locate the correct Boardtracker Harley Online gift certificate with the value you need
- Our gift certificates have SKU numbers and are purchased the same way as our other products. The gift certificate SKU numbers all start with GC- and end with the value you need. For example, a $50 gift certificate has the SKU GC-50. A $250 gift certificate has the SKU GC-250. The dash(-) is important, much like it is in a lot of Harley part numbers.
- Once you know what value you need, simply type the SKU into the 'Go to Part Number' search box and click 'Go'. We have created most common SKU numbers, but if the value you need is not coming up, contact customer support and we will add it for you.
Step 3 - Purchase a Boardtracker Harley Online Gift Certificate using your Harley gift card
- Now that you have successfully located the gift certificate you need, simply click the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Special note - If you need to purchase multiple gift certificates, you will need to purchase them individually.
- Once the gift certificate is in your cart, proceed through the checkout process as normal.
- Special note - You will need to select the shipping option labeled 'Add to existing order'. That will allow you to continue without paying for shipping.
- When you get to the payment option, select H-D® Gift Card and then type in your gift card number, expiration and 3 digit security code.
- Once you click 'Submit' and place your order, you will then be able to either write down your gift certificate number or print it out.
Step 4 - Using your Boardtracker Harley Online gift certificate
- Once you have added items to your cart and have checked out, there is a text box in the payment area labeled 'Redeem your BoardtrackerHarleyOnline.com Gift Certificate here.'
- Type in your gift certificate code and click 'Apply'.
- Proceed to pay for the balance with a major credit card or PayPal