Screamin' Eagle® Milwaukee-Eight® Engine Stage IV Kit - 107CI to 114CI-Twin-Cooled®-92500060
Genuine Harley-Davidson® Product
Click to enlarge image(s)
This Stage IV Kit was developed to deliver maximum horsepower from the Milwaukee-Eight® engine - all the way to the redline. The system-matched combination of larger displacement cylinders, free flowing CNC-Ported cylinder heads and a cam with the highest available valve lift are the starting point to building the perfect engine for the performance junkie. The addition of the large 64mm bore throttle body and high-flow injectors provides great acceleration from first gear through sixth and exceptional response at the twist of the throttle. Designed for a high level of flexibility, this package is ideal for riders who want stump pulling torque throughout the rpm range and also crave plenty of arm-pulling acceleration when you whack the throttle. The Stage IV 107 to 114 upgrade delivers up to 52% more power, and the 114 to 117 upgrade increases power by up to 40% when compared to the Original Equipment engine configurations.
- Delivers increased response throughout the entire RPM range.
- Provides thrilling acceleration when twisting the throttle.
- Maintains flat torque curve from cruising RPM to redline.
- Can be installed without removing the engine from the chassis.
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty.
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant.
- Kit Includes - Screamin’ Eagle® CNC Ported Cylinder Heads with Performance Valve Springs, Screamin’ Eagle 64mm Throttle Body, Screamin’ Eagle High Flow Injectors (5.5g/s), Screamin’ Eagle 4.075" Bolt-On Cylinders, Forged 11:1 High Compression Aluminum Coated Pistons, High Performance Piston Rings, SE8-515 Cam, Screamin’ Eagle Cam Bearing Upgrade, Screamin’ Eagle High Performance Tappets, Multi-layer Coated Head Gaskets, Top End, Cylinder Base and Cam Cover Gaskets, Screamin’ Eagle High Capacity Clutch Springs and Plates
Fits ’17-later Touring models equipped with Twin-Cooled 107CI Milwaukee-Eight engine. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details.
- Requires ECM Calibration - Yes
- Certifications - 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
- Sold in Unit - Each