Profile Low Touring Front Suspension-45400218
Genuine Harley-Davidson® Product
Click to enlarge image(s)
Original Equipment on the Electra Glide Ultra Low Model, this front suspension reduces the front fork length by over .7", reducing seat height and delivering a closer to the pavement riding experience.
- Utilizes Dual Bending Valve technology to preserve original ride quality
- Features springs that are wound to allow a compliant, yet controlled ride
- When paired with the required Low Profile Hand-Adjustable Rear Suspension, the overall ride height is reduced
- Provides the rider with a short inseam additional confidence when stopped or maneuvering vehicle in a parking lot
- Kit includes two fork springs, two damper tubes, jiffy stand mount, seals and hardware
FitmentFits ’17-later Touring models equipped with lowered rear shocks (except FLHTKL and '18 FLTRXSE models). Does not fit Trike models. FLHR, FLHRC, FLHTCU, FLHTK, FLHTKSE and FLTRU models require installation of lowered rear shocks. Does not fit with 21" wheels. Does not fit Trike Models.
- Position on Bike - Front
- Adjustable - No
- Warranty - 1 year limited warranty
- Sold in Unit - Each
- In The Box - Fork springs, damper tubes, jiffy stand mount, seals and hardware