Screamin' Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Stage II - Torque Kit-92500074
Genuine Harley-Davidson® Product
Click to enlarge image(s)
This kit was developed for the budget minded rider that wants to experience crisp throttle response and acceleration they can feel at slower speeds. The 5% increase in torque can be felt immediately off the line and continues to build by up to a 14% increase @ 4500 RPM – the ideal power band for passing slow moving vehicles.
- Delivers enhanced torque and horsepower in the low to mid RPM range
- Produces passing power without a downshift or high revs
- Minimally invasive only requiring opening of the cam chest
- Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
- Includes Gloss Black covers
- Stage II Upgrade
- 50-State U.S. EPA compliant
- Screamin’ Eagle Performance upgrades for FLSB are 49-state U.S. EPA approved, Pending approval for use on '18 Softail FLSB in California
Fits '18-later Softail® and '17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. All models require ECM calibration with Screamin’ Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details. Screamin' Eagle® performance upgrades for FLSB are 49-state US EPA approved. Pending approval for use in California.
- Warranty - 1 year limited warranty
- Sold In Unit - Each
- In The Box - Screamin' Eagle SE8-447 cam, adjustable pushrods, pushrod covers, pushrod cover collars, o-rings, cam cover gasket